Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Singing in the rain...

For most of Alberta we've seen more rain the past month or so that we've seen sun... but don't let that stop you from getting the gardening done. During one of the brief moments of dry weather I managed to get the grass cut, and my daughter found how just how fun pulling weeds is... as a matter of fact she spent an hour out there IN THE RAIN after we had come in and she was smiling and happy... she said she enjoys pulling weeds. Strange; I know... but I wasn't going to question her... now if only she can find the same joys in cleaning her room.

My 10th entry for my 365 challenge on this Sunday is that of my beautiful little girl posing with a 'weed'...er flower sorry... at least according to her. OH yea, this was pre-rain. ;)

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment