Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On the rebound...

It's time to bounce back...

After a long lapse in posts due to an unfortunate couple of events with my camera, I've finally gotten another lens to try to catch up to the progress and ability some of you have developed. HUGE thanks to Derrick who donated the stock lens (18mm-55mm) for my D60 and now I can start shooting once again.

My son Lucas started collecting rubber bands a few weeks ago and started making a ball... for fun I guess. I figured what a neat subject to shoot for my... rebound back into my own 365 challenge.


I've also found someone who's helping me understand some simple post processing tricks with CS3, so I hope to experiment with different finishes and touches... please feel free to leave a comment on what you like, don't like, or any tips!

Cheers,
-S

2 comments: