Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Well this is my first entry to my new blog. Stemming from an old friend from high school who I've been following with some great photos, I've decided to dedicate some time to my passion for capturing the moments in my life spent with my two great kids, and my need for speed.

Today I enjoyed the Canada Day festivities at Prince's Island Park in downtown Calgary where hundreds of people wondered around taking in the sights, sounds and foods that make Calgary, and more specifically Canada a great place to live. A quick iphone photo of Lucas and Tiana wishing you all a Happy Canada Day!

Today also marks the first day of the 365 challenge. A photo experience between friends to learn to become better photog's and showcase the moments in our lives. My weapon of choice is a Nikon D60.

So without further ado... here is my first entry:

As summer brings the warm weather, trees are beginning to bloom, and the 'fruits' of their labor begin to show.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment