Monday, May 2, 2011

A little flare, and a lot of life!

Last update for tonight is my attempt at taking a rather simple picture and adding life to it. If it's not obvious, I have a passion for a lot of things in my life. My kids, and racing (and/or cars) are a couple that top the list...

Being an avid racer, when Gran Turismo 5 came out (finally) in November last year, I had to get the collectors edition. After all, I have one of the seats from one of our WRX's strapped to a driving cockpit I made, so naturally I needed the best racing simulator to go with it... :) In the collectors set, came a model of the Nissan GTR Spec-V in flat black with the GT5 livery. Several shots and some playing around with post editing and you'd swear this car is alive;you can almost hear all 480 horses roaring.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment